Easy Turkey Chili & Rice
1 lbground turkey
1 can(s)ro-tel tomatoes with chilies
1 can(s)your favorite chili beans
1/2 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen pepper, chopped
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspchili powder
1 tspadobe powder
How to Make Easy Turkey Chili & Rice
- Heat oil in skillet medium heat. Add chopped onions and green pepper. Saute till soft.
- Add ground turkey to onion & green pepper mixture in skillet. Cook till turkey is no longer pink.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder, Adobe powder to turkey mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour tomatoes and chili beans into skillet. Turn temperature to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and simmer until cheese has melted.
- Serve alone or over rice.