Crock Pot Turkey Stuffing
Maura Farrell Miller
2 bag(s)pepperidge farms seasoned cubed white bread suffing
1 pkgground turkey sausage
1 qtchicken stock, no salt
2 largefresh eggs
1 largeyellow onion
2 tspbell's seasoning
3 pinchkosher salt
3 pinchblack pepper
How to Make Crock Pot Turkey Stuffing
- Wash your hands and pat them dry. You will be using your hands to mix your stuffing ingredients together!
- Wash vegetables and discard bruised, discolored, or inedible parts.
- Chop vegetables into very mall pieces and set aside.
- Get a large bowl and pour in both bags of stuffing mix.
- Add vegetables, seasonings, spices, eggs, sausage, and chicken stock. Using both hands, work the sausage into the mixture to ensure even distribution. Set aside.
- Spray inside of Crock-Pot with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixture into your Crock-Pot and turn heat on low setting.
- About 2 hours later, stir mixture well and continue to cook on low heat.
- When your unstuffed turkey is done, your stuffing will be done, too!
- Hint: unstuffed turkeys cook faster than stuffed turkeys. Enjoy!