Crock Pot Turkey Stuffing
Maura Farrell Miller
- 2 bag(s)
- pepperidge farms seasoned cubed white bread suffing
- 1 pkg
- ground turkey sausage
- 1 qt
- chicken stock, no salt
- 2 large
- fresh eggs
- 6 stalk(s)
- 1 large
- yellow onion
- 2 tsp
- bell's seasoning
- 3 pinch
- kosher salt
- 3 pinch
- black pepper
How to Make Crock Pot Turkey Stuffing
- 1Wash your hands and pat them dry. You will be using your hands to mix your stuffing ingredients together!
- 2Wash vegetables and discard bruised, discolored, or inedible parts.
- 3Chop vegetables into very mall pieces and set aside.
- 4Get a large bowl and pour in both bags of stuffing mix.
- 5Add vegetables, seasonings, spices, eggs, sausage, and chicken stock. Using both hands, work the sausage into the mixture to ensure even distribution. Set aside.
- 6Spray inside of Crock-Pot with non-stick spray.
- 7Pour mixture into your Crock-Pot and turn heat on low setting.
- 8About 2 hours later, stir mixture well and continue to cook on low heat.
- 9When your unstuffed turkey is done, your stuffing will be done, too!
- 10Hint: unstuffed turkeys cook faster than stuffed turkeys. Enjoy!