Steak Fajita Wraps
This dinner is put together in less than 1 hour, just enough time for you to unwind in your own kitchen after a long day...
Assembling a dinner that your family and friends will absolutely love!
3steaks of choice, still a little frozen; i used strip steaks for this recipe
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
1 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspdried cumin
1/2 tspblack pepper
4 Tbspolive oil/canola oil - divided
1large onion, sliced into rings
2medium peppers, or 1 large sliced into strips
1-1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Steak Fajita Wraps
- In a large skillet, add your steaks, season with seasonings, add water and let come to a full boil.
- In about 10 minutes, the steaks will be almost cooked. Remove steaks to rest on a plate, and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer down braise water, about 4 minutes. Now is the time to start slicing your steaks into strips and set aside.
Once water has reduced to about half, turn off heat, add the 1 tbsp. butter, and stir to incorporate, pour into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate skillet, add half your oil, and let heat. Add in your sliced onions and peppers and sauté for a few minutes till the vegetables are softened. Add in ¼ of your reserved sauce. Stir to incorporate and add a few cranks of pepper *optional*. Remove from heat and place directly in the center of your flatbread.
- Sprinkle on your cheese, dividing accordingly.
- To same skillet, add in the remaining oil along with your steak strips. Once nicely brown on one side, add in the remaining of your reserved sauce and stir to incorporate making sure all strips are coated with that amazing reduction sauce. Heat thru, remove from heat and place directly over the cheese and veggie mixture.
- Wrap, secure and ENJOY!!
Amazing, delicious Fajitas without the fuss or muss! Trust me; your family will love you!