4 smalltortillas, flour
2 clow fat mexican cheese blend shredded(devided)
11/2 crecipe not so hot chili
2 clettuce chopped
1/2 clow fat sour cream
How to Make Chili Tortillia Bake
- Warm tortillas slightly
- Put 1/4 cup of cheese down middle, add 1/4 cup chili on top of cheese roll up.
- Repeat with other three tortillas.
- Place in greased baking dish, if any chili is left spoon on top, sprinkle remaining cheese over tortillas.
- Bake in moderate oven 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.