Perfectly Broiled Steak
How to Make Perfectly Broiled Steak
- Wash steaks in cool water, DO NOT TRIM FAT.
- In a broiler pan put 1 cup of water in bottom then put the tray on top. Add more water as needed.
- Put steaks on top of tray DO NOT SEASON.
On top of each steak drop dollups (1/2 t) of butter in several places.
- Set broiler temp to 275 degrees. Broil steaks turning them over every 30 minutes and repeating the butter. Continue doing this until meat is at the required doneness. We eat our steak medium well so the cook time should be approximately 2 hours.
- Salt and pepper to taste when done.