Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
What could be better, it is perfect served over hot pasta.
1/8cup olive oil, virgin
1/4cup butter, unsalted
4garlic cloves, thinly sliced, large
1red pepper, medium, diced
1 1/4lbs shrimp, jumbo, peeled
3tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
1/2teaspoon sea salt
1/2teaspoon pepper, black, fresh ground
3tablespoons dry sherry
1/4 - 1/2teaspoon red pepper flakes
2tablespoons parsley, chopped, garnish
How to Make Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, red pepper & shrimp.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the shrimp turns pink.
- Increase the heat to high and add the lemon juice, sherry, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and serve over hot pasta, garnish with parsley.