Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
What could be better, it is perfect served over hot pasta.
- cup olive oil, virgin
- cup butter, unsalted
- garlic cloves, thinly sliced, large
- red pepper, medium, diced
- 1 1/4
- lbs shrimp, jumbo, peeled
- tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- teaspoon sea salt
- teaspoon pepper, black, fresh ground
- tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 - 1/2
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- tablespoons parsley, chopped, garnish
How to Make Shrimp in Buttery Garlic Sauce
- 1Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, over medium high heat.
- 2Add the garlic, red pepper & shrimp.
- 3Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the shrimp turns pink.
- 4Increase the heat to high and add the lemon juice, sherry, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a boil and serve over hot pasta, garnish with parsley.