- 1 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp
- small portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 box
- fidelini noodles (angel hair pasta will work as a substitute just fine :))
- 2 jar(s)
- rao's cuore di pomodoro sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh minced garlic
- pads of butter
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- olive oil (enough to coat a pan)
- salt, pepper, parsley to taste
- vidalia onion, finely chopped
- shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
How to Make Shrimp Fidelini
- 1In a large pot, boil fidelini pasta add salt and oil for flavor and to prevent sticking.
- 2In a large skillet, coat bottom with olive oil, add chopped onion and garlic, turn to medium heat.
- 3Once onions start sweating (about 5 minutes),add shrimp, butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Add sliced portobello mushrooms after the shrimp has cooked for about a minute or two. Once the mushrooms and shrimp are cooked (about 6-8 minutes),add capers, about a spoonful of the diced tomatoes and white wine. Simmer for another minute then remove from heat.
- 4Drain pasta and add the two jars of sauce and remaining diced tomatoes and mix together noodles and sauce only. Plate pasta and top with shrimp/mushrooms, sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese. Serves great with fresh bread! :)