Haddock With Fresh Summer Vegetables
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- small red potatoes, sliced thin
- cup red onion, sliced thin
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- teaspoon thyme
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon coarse sea salt (optional)
- slices lemons, thin
- 1 1/2
- lbs haddock
- small zucchini, thinly sliced
- yellow pepper, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- cup dry white wine (* may substitute with fresh lemon juice mixed with water)
- cup parmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Haddock With Fresh Summer Vegetables
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Heat the oil in a pan and add the potatoes, onion, red pepper flakes, thyme, garlic powder and salt.
- 3Over moderate heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4In a 9" baking pan add lemon slices, place fish over the lemon and top with zucchini, yellow pepper and tomato.
- 5Pour the wine over fish and vegetables.
- 6Top with the potato mixture and garnish with Parmesan.
- 7Cover and bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.