1 1/2 lbcrabmeat, fresh
1 bunchgreen onions
1/2 lbsliced mushrroms
2 jar(s)sliced artichoke hearts
8 ozheavy whipping cream
4 cloveminced garlic
1/2 cparmesan cheese divided
1/4 cpanko bread crumbs
How to Make Crab Casserole
- Preheat oven to 425
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray (I use Pam olive oil)
- make a roux with the flour, butter, and whipping cream
- add the garlic, green onions mushrooms, and Velveta cook for 5-10 minutes stirring constantly
- Add the crab and half of the Parmesan cheese. Cook until heated through. Pour on top of the artichoke hearts.
- Mix remaining cheese and Panko and sprinkle on top. Bake for 35-45 minutes.