3 lbground turkey fully cooked
2 bag(s)lrg. bags nacho taco chips or substitute jiffy muffin mix for mexican cornbread .(mix by box directions)
1 lbsmall curd (4 percent) cottage cheese
2 bag(s)finely shredded cheese, flavor your choice
3 can(s)canned spaghetti sauce or equivalent of canned spaghetti sauce
1 mediumonion chopped
·garlic powder as desired
·parsley as desired
·salt/pepper to taste ( add after tasting only)
·any type peppers (bell pepper ) if desired
·sliced or chopped black olives or whole frozen corn also maybe added
1 largedrained can of diced tomatoes
How to Make Nacho Taco Pie or Mexican corn bread
- Cook ground turkey completely in skillet, no fat added. Drain if necessary. (MOST GROUND TURKEY HAS NO FAT TO DRAIN.)
- Add onions,peppers cook slightly.
- Add drained tomatoes cook slightly.
Add black olives, corn if desired.
- Add sauce, mix well, heat sauce mix.
Taste sauce for needed salt, pepper, garlic before adding. Some spaghetti sauce is spicy.
- Add layer of nacho chips to pan.
Top with layer of sauce mix.
Top with layer of cottage cheese.
Top with shredded cheese.
Repeat all layers until pan is full, top with shredded cheese.
- Cook on 400 degrees until all cheese is melted. Approx. 10 min.
Serve (Ingredients maybe increased or decreased depending on number of serving needed.