Sweet and Spicy Turkey Sandwich N StrawberryJam
·2 slices (1/2 inch thick) hearty country bread
·4 slices roasted turkey breast
·1 slice pepperjack cheese
·2 teaspoons butter
·4 teaspoons strawberry preserves - or jam
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Turkey Sandwich N StrawberryJam
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of each of the bread slices with one teaspoon butter. Place one slice, butter side down, in the skillet. Top with the turkey and cheese slices. Place the second slice of bread on top, butter side up.
- When the first side of the sandwich is golden brown, turn and brown the other side, 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove sandwich to a plate and top with strawberry preserves, or serve the preserves on the side. *** Add the jam on the inside of the sandwich if you wish, not on the side.
- *** Prep time 5 minutes Cook time is 10 minutes Ready in 15 minutes.
- *** The recipe and picture is from the All Recipes site.