Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
1red onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices (use 4 slices per wrap)
1red bell pepper, quartered
1eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch slices (12 oz)
2 Tbspolive oil, divided
1/4 cfresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1/8 tspkosher salt
8 ozcontainer plain hummus
4whole grain flat-breads, 2 oz each, such as flatout
1/2 cfeta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat, or prepare your outdoor grill.
- Brush onion, bell pepper, and eggplant with 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper to grill pan, or place in a vegetable grilling pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan.
- Add eggplant to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan; coarsely chop vegetables.
- Combine vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, and salt; toss to combine.
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Divide vegetables over each flatbread; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up wraps, and cut diagonally in half.
- Optional additions: butter lettuce, spinach, avocado slices