Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
- red onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices (use 4 slices per wrap)
- red bell pepper, quartered
- eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch slices (12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 1/4 c
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/8 tsp
- kosher salt
- 8 oz
- container plain hummus
- whole grain flat-breads, 2 oz each, such as flatout
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
- 1Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat, or prepare your outdoor grill.
- 2Brush onion, bell pepper, and eggplant with 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper to grill pan, or place in a vegetable grilling pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan.
- 3Add eggplant to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan; coarsely chop vegetables.
- 4Combine vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, and salt; toss to combine.
- 5Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Divide vegetables over each flatbread; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up wraps, and cut diagonally in half.
- 6Optional additions: butter lettuce, spinach, avocado slices