Bucket Shop Beefburgers
Posted in the memory of Peter "Pete" Simon Chirila III, 1934-2019
How to Make Bucket Shop Beefburgers
- Brown the hamburger and drain.
- Add the chili, mustard, vinegar, chili powder, and water.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Squirt some mustard on a bun and sprinkle on some chopped onions. Spoon meat mixture over the mustard and onion.
- DON'T IGNORE GRANDMA'S RULES!!!
1. Hide the ketchup!
2. It is a felony offense if you use ketchup.
3. It is also a felony offense if you put mustard on the top.
- UPDATE 10/09/2019: According to the family of Pete Chirila, the frozen chili was prepared and served on top (not mixed in with the beef) and did not contain vinegar.