Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
How to Make Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
- 11. Cook bacon in a sauté pan til crisp and all the fat is rendered. Remove bacon to a paper towel.
- 22. Add shallot, garlic and shrimp to the bacon fat. Cook til shrimp are pink and have curled up. Remove shrimp to a plate.
- 33. Toast Sandwich Thins til crisp and dip the inside of each slice in the pan sauce.
- 44. Distribute shrimp evenly on the Sandwich Thins bottoms.
- 55. Evenly distribute any remaining pan sauce over the shrimp.
- 66. Cut each slice of bacon in half and put 2 slices (4 halves) on each sandwich.