/ Main Dishes
Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
photos of Bacon Shrimp Sammie W/garlic Recipe
shallot, thinly sliced
shrimp,cleaned and de-veined
whole wheat sandwich thins
How to Make Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
11. Cook bacon in a sauté pan til crisp and all the fat is rendered. Remove bacon to a paper towel.
22. Add shallot, garlic and shrimp to the bacon fat. Cook til shrimp are pink and have curled up. Remove shrimp to a plate.
33. Toast Sandwich Thins til crisp and dip the inside of each slice in the pan sauce.
44. Distribute shrimp evenly on the Sandwich Thins bottoms.
55. Evenly distribute any remaining pan sauce over the shrimp.
66. Cut each slice of bacon in half and put 2 slices (4 halves) on each sandwich.
77. Top with the Sandwich Thins tops and serve.
Printable Recipe Card
About Bacon Shrimp Sammie w/Garlic
Posted: Tue, Sep 2, 2014