B L T Egg Salad On A Pretzel Roll
- hard boiled eggs, shelled and chopped or smashed
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise - i always use hellmanns
- 3/4 - 1 Tbsp
- 1 or 2
- green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- each - salt, dried dill, dried parsley and black pepper - more to taste
- tsp sugar - optional
- 1 Tbsp
- dill pickle, chopped fine
- pretzel rolls
- 4 Tbsp
- whipped cream cheese ( chive ) spread
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp - each cut in half - 4 pieces per sandwich
- nice pieces of lettuce - i use romaine or leaf
- ripe large
- tomato, sliced thin
How to Make B L T Egg Salad On A Pretzel Roll
- 2Slice pretzel rolls into. Spread 1 tablespoon of chive whipped cream cheese spread to the top half of bun.
Spoon a couple heaping tablespoons of egg salad on bottom half of bun. Add the 4 pieces of bacon, then lettuce and finally tomato. Salt and pepper tomato if you like.
This is very good with toasted pretzel buns as well....