Slow Oven-Baked Pork Back Ribs
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup paprika
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 TEASPOON cayenne
Combine all of the ingredients and keep in an air-tight container. Will be savory up to 6 months!!)
- 2 racks
- pork back ribs (baby or st. louis style)
- 1/2 c
- your favorite rib rub
- 1 c
- your favorite barbecue sauce
THE MOST TENDER AND TASTEFUL BABY BACK RIBS
How to Make Slow Oven-Baked Pork Back Ribs
- 1Preheat your oven to 225 degrees Farenheit. Slow and easy wins this race!
- 2Have your rib racks thawed and rinsed with cool water and patted dry with paper towels. Remove any excess fat from the rib racks.
- 3Rub your favorite spice-rub recipe generously all over the ribs, top, bottom, and all sides too! (my fave rib rub recipe is above here if you want to try it; it's awesome!)
- 4Line a 9" x 13" pan (or two) with tin foil (much easier clean up later) and lay the rubbed ribs meat side down in a single layer. Tightly cover the pan(s) with foil and bake at 225 degrees Farenheit for 4 hours for large sized ribs and 3 1/2 if smaller, like baby-backs.
- 5Remove the pans and drain the liquids from the pan. Turn the ribs over very carefully as they will be falling off the bone tender. Slather your favorite BBQ sauce over the top just until they're covered but don't overdo it! (I love these ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's!) Put back in oven, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides and ENJOY the mouth-watering flavor with oh, so tender and juicy ribs!