- 1 bag(s)
- dry navy beans (new are best)
- 1 pkg
- hillshire farm beef sausage
How to Make White Beans @ Sausage
- 1Put Navy Beans in about a gallon of water in crock pot 12 to 15 hours (day Before). Let stand.
- 2The next morning, cut sausage into quarter size slices and put in beans and water.
Add 1/4 cup salt
Add 1/4 cup black pepper (all to taste)
1 medium finely chopped yellow onion
1/4 cup parsley flakes (optional)
1/2 teaspoon cayenne red pepper
- 3Put slow cooker on high, cook all day...about 8 hours.
- 4Serve over Cooked Rice with Saltine Crackers