Weight Watchers Breaded Pork Cutlet
Weight Watcher Points: 7
- spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 lb
- lean boneless pork chop, trimmed, raw, four 4oz chops
- 1/2 c
- flour, white
- 3/4 tsp
- salt, table, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper, black, or to taste
- 1 large
- egg, raw
- 3 Tbsp
- milk, fat free
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1/2 c
- breadcrumbs, dried, plain, panko-variety
- 1/2 medium
- lemon, cut into 4 wedges
How to Make Weight Watchers Breaded Pork Cutlet
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Place pork chops between 2 sheets of waxed paper; pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a rolling pin.
- 3On a plate, combine flour, salt and pepper. Beat egg in a shallow bowl; stir in milk and mustard. Place panko on a plate.
- 4Dip chops, one at a time, in flour mixture to lightly dust both sides; shake off excess. Dip each chop in egg batter and then lightly coat both sides with panko. Place on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 5Bake for 8 minutes; flip and bake until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes more. (Coat with cooking spray and broil for a minute or two if you like the coating extra crisp.) Serve with lemon wedges. Yields 1 chop per serving.