Weight Watchers Breaded Pork Cutlet
Weight Watcher Points: 7
★★★★☆ 1 vote4
4spray(s) cooking spray
1 lblean boneless pork chop, trimmed, raw, four 4oz chops
1/2 cflour, white
3/4 tspsalt, table, or to taste
1/2 tsppepper, black, or to taste
1 largeegg, raw
3 Tbspmilk, fat free
1 1/2 tspdijon mustard, or to taste
1/2 cbreadcrumbs, dried, plain, panko-variety
1/2 mediumlemon, cut into 4 wedges
How to Make Weight Watchers Breaded Pork Cutlet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops between 2 sheets of waxed paper; pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a rolling pin.
- On a plate, combine flour, salt and pepper. Beat egg in a shallow bowl; stir in milk and mustard. Place panko on a plate.
- Dip chops, one at a time, in flour mixture to lightly dust both sides; shake off excess. Dip each chop in egg batter and then lightly coat both sides with panko. Place on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes; flip and bake until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes more. (Coat with cooking spray and broil for a minute or two if you like the coating extra crisp.) Serve with lemon wedges. Yields 1 chop per serving.