sweet/savory bourbon glazed spiral ham
I am hoping to be able to upload a pic of this ham by next week.
- 8 lb
- fully cooked, spiral-sliced ham
- 1/2 c
- your favorite asian duck sauce
- 1/3 c
- bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- yellow mustard seeds
How to Make sweet/savory bourbon glazed spiral ham
- 1Heat oven to 325. Line a lg roasting pan with heavy duty foil. Spray with a light coating of cooking spray. Place ham in pan. Tightly cover pan w/ foil. Bake about 1-1/2 hrs.
- 2In medium pot, combine remaining ingredients over medium/high heat, bring to a boil. reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally until thickened. Discard bayleaf.
- 3Uncover ham and brush w/ some of the sauce. Continue baking for 10 mins. Remove ham from oven and brush w/ remaining sauce.