- pork loin rib chops
- 3/4 c
- light vidalia onion dressing
- 3 slice
- center cut bacon
- 1/2 tsp
- dry caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/4 c
- golden raisins
- 16 oz
- pkg coleslaw mix w/ out the dressing
How to Make Succulent pork chops and slaw
- 1Marinate chops in 1/4 cup dressing in shallow bowl for 30 mins, turning after 15 mins. In lf skillet cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels.
- 2Discard all but 1 tbsp bacon fat from pan. Remove chops from dressing. Sprinkle chops w/ seasoning. In skillet, cook chops over med-high heat until no longer pink.
- 3Remove chops from pan, keep warm. Add remaining dressing and raisins to pan. Cook, stirring for 1 mins. Add coleslaw. Cook, stirring until softened. Transfer to a lg platter. Crumble bacon over slaw. Place chops on top of slaw.