Spicy Pork Medallions
1 lbpork tenderloin, sliced thin & tenderized
1 largeraw, jalapeno pepper
1/2 mediumwhite onion
1 can(s)tomato and chilis (rotel)
1 Tbsplemon pepper
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspminced garlic
How to Make Spicy Pork Medallions
- Slice pork tenderloin & pound with meat tenderizer
- cover on both sides with spices
- place in a bowl & cover with sauce, tomato, onion & jalapeno. refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- spray a skillet with cooking spray & use high heat. add total contents turning often until brown.
- cover and cook on medium 15-20 minutes. serve hot.