SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN MEDLEY
Recipe & photo: slowcookeradventures.com
- 4-5 c
- fresh green beans, ends snapped, washed and halved
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 6-8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder (or 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 c
How to Make SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN MEDLEY
- 1Place the green beans, tomatoes, onions, and bacon bits in a slow cooker.
- 2Top with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- 3Add the bouillon cube down into the center of mixture, near the bottom, and add the water.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours (or on HIGH for 2 hours).