Slow Cooker Banana Pepper Roast
For a bigger kick, try pepperoncini peppers. They are not the same as banana peppers, they are stronger, so kids may not like them.
- pork or beef roast
- 1 jar(s)
- banana peppers, whole or sliced
- potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch pieces (optional)
- 1 c
- baby carrots (optional)
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped (optional)
How to Make Slow Cooker Banana Pepper Roast
- 1Chop potatoes, carrots (if not using baby carrots) and celery, place in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Heat skillet to high. Brown roast on all sides.
- 3Place roast on top of vegetables in slow cooker, Add entire jar of of banana peppers, juice included. Set slowcooker on high, 3-4 hours.
- 4You can place this on low, 6-8 hours...but the higher temp makes it come out better.