Simple comfort food porkchop dinner for two
Pork chops smothered with sautéed onions and mushrooms with rice-a-roni Chicken fried rice and canned corn.
1 pkgrice-a-roni chicken flavored
1 can(s)whole corn
SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS
2-3pork chops, we used 3 (2 for eric)
1/2 mediumsweet onion, sliced and the slices halved
4 ozsliced mushrooms
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Simple comfort food porkchop dinner for two
- Open the can and dump out all the water, put the corn in a bowl and set a side.
- Start pan frying the pork chops in pan with garlic powder on each side, I didn't use any oil. keep turning.
- Start rice-a-roni according to package directions.
- when pork chops are cooked and have ran out of natural oil add a little water and loosen bottom sediment.
- Sauté lightly the onions and mushrooms in a tablespoon butter. after pork chops are done and rice is about ready, add the liquid from the pan into the sautéed onion mix, add the corn starch and stir to thicken.