REMIX B B Q PORK ROAST WITH BACON & ONIONS
Rose Mary Mogan
So I had to think of a creative way to reinvent it, He loves Pork Roast & I love Bacon so I figured I would combine the two together, in a Barbeque Sauce, & serve it on Whole Wheat Toasted Bread, along with Broccoli Slaw.
I had enough to make 6 hearty sandwiches, & there was even some left over. I added the onions & bell pepper for flavor & then basil & garlic with Sweet Baby Ray's B B Q Sauce & that was our dinner.
Simple Easy Quick & Tasty REMIX.
- 6 slice
- pork loin roast (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 2 large
- onions, chopped
- 1 large
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- canola or olive oil
- 1 1/4 c
- real bacon bits
- 2-2 1/2 c
- barbeque sauce (i used sweet baby rays)
- 2 tsp
- each dried sweet basil , granulated garlic powder
- toasted buns or sliced bread for each sandwich