- boneless pork loin chops, trimmed of any fat
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- apple, sliced thin
- 1/3 c
- pure maple syrup, i used organic
How to Make Quick maple pork chops, carrots and apple
- 1Season chops w/ salt and pepper. Melt butter in lg skillet, over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides, about 2 mins.
- 2Reduce heat to med-low. Add carrots, apple and syrup. Cover, simmer 8-10 mins, or until pork is no longer pink inside.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, transfer pork, carrots and apple to a platter, keep warm. Bring syrup to a boil until thickened, about 1 min. Pour over chops and serve.