Pepper steak with gorgonzola cream sauce
How to Make Pepper steak with gorgonzola cream sauce
- 1Lightly coat steak medallions with pepper.
- 2Saute tenderloin to med. rare with the garlic.
- 3Set the tenderloin on the side.
- 4Then deglaze the pan with the white wine, add the heavy cream, dijon,and gorgonzola cheese and reduce by half.
- 5When the sauce is done place the medallions on the plate and pour a generous portion of the sauce over the medallions.
- 6Serve with orzo and asparagus.MMMMMMM!!!