New England style ham & cheese casserole
We never had a lot of money and ate casseroles quite a bit, lol.
It's become a staple in new England.
- 1/2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 lb
- velveeta cheese, cubed
- 16 oz
- frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 can(s)
- whole potatoes, drained, quartered
- 4 c
- cooked, diced ham
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/2 tsp
- each, salt & pepper
How to Make New England style ham & cheese casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a 5-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In lg pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Stir in flour until smooth. Stir in milk and cheese cubes. Stir until cheese is melted and mix is thickened.
- 3Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into dish. Bake 50 mins, or until bubbly.