☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbdried kidney beans (soaked overnight in water)
1 largeonion, chopped
3-4 clovegarlic, minced
1 lbsmoked pork or bacon, chopped like lardons
1 lbkielbasa sausage, chopped into bite size pieces
·salt and pepper to taste
·about 10 cups of water give or take
How to Make Kidney beans and kielbasa stew
- Drain kidney beans and place in a dutch oven.
- Add everything except for the sausage. Sausage will be added at the very end.
- Cook on high heat until it boils. Lower temperature to simmer. Cook until kidney beans are bite tender and the stew has become thick. Add more water if necessary.
- Add the sausage and stir stew. Turn off heat and serve.
- I usually serve this with steamed rice and jalapeño cornbread.