Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rose Mary Mogan
Give this easy recipe a try, I am sure you will love it.
- 6 large
- loin center pork chops 1 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tsp
- mesquite smoked hickory spice
- 2 tsp
- steak seasoning
- 2 tsp
- garlic juice or granulated garlic
How to Make Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- 2Allow to sit and marinate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to penetrate the chops. Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinating the chops. NOTE ALTHOUGH I COOKED THESE ON THE OUTDOOR GRILL, THEY CAN ALSO BE COOKED INSIDE. See my recipe for Grilled Pork Chops
- 4Once the charcoals are hot, add pork chops over the grill pan and opposite charcoal. Cook for about 45 minutes, turning if needed, or until chops reach an internal temperature of about 155 degrees F. Temp will continue to rise once removed from grill an additional 10 degrees or so. Allow to sit for about 10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute. Serve with your favorite sides.