Easy Biscuits and Gravy
We love this for breakfast, but also as an evening meal!
You can make this with homemade biscuits too, but it will take more time.
- 1 lb
- pork breakfast sausage (we love jimmy deans maple sausage)
- 1 stick
- 4 c
- 8 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tube(s)
- 8 grands original biscuits (you can make your own,, but this is a short cut recipe)
How to Make Easy Biscuits and Gravy
- 1Prepare biscuits according to package directions. Allow to bake while making the gravy.
- 2Fry sausage in large skillet. Remove to a bowl
- 3In same pan, melt butter under low heat being careful not to burn.
- 4Remove from heat and add flour, salt and pepper, stir with wire whisk to make a paste.
- 5Return to heat and add milk. Over medium heat,stir with wire whisk until gravy thickens.
- 6Add sausage and bring to a soft boil
- 7Serve over biscuits