Delicious, Crisp Sirloin Pork Cutlets
2eggs, room temperature and beaten
2 ckentucky flour
1 tspgarlic salt
·salt and pepper to taste; i used about a tablespoon of pepper
4sirloin pork cutlets (about 5 oz. each), room temperature
3 Tbspcooking oil; i used wesson.
1fresh lemon, sliced
How to Make Delicious, Crisp Sirloin Pork Cutlets
- Beat eggs, add milk to mixture, beat again. Set aside.
- Note: I use 1 pie plate for my egg mixture and 1 for my flour mixture. Perfect for dredging cutlets.
- Stir flour, salt and pepper and garlic salt in another dish. Set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet until medium hot. Add oil and butter.
- Coat one cutlet at a time in egg mixture and then, the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour and place in hot oil.
- Note: Try not to crowd the pan. You may need to do this in two batches, depends on size of your pan:)
- After all cutlets are in the pan, fry about 6 minutes on each side. You want a nice, crisp cutlet once browned.
- As each are cooked, place on parchment paper to drain.
- Serve each with a slice of fresh lemon and enjoy!