Delicious, Crisp Sirloin Pork Cutlets
- eggs, room temperature and beaten
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- kentucky flour
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste; i used about a tablespoon of pepper
- sirloin pork cutlets (about 5 oz. each), room temperature
- 3 Tbsp
- cooking oil; i used wesson.
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon, sliced
How to Make Delicious, Crisp Sirloin Pork Cutlets
- 1Beat eggs, add milk to mixture, beat again. Set aside.
- 2Note: I use 1 pie plate for my egg mixture and 1 for my flour mixture. Perfect for dredging cutlets.
- 3Stir flour, salt and pepper and garlic salt in another dish. Set aside.
- 4Heat cast iron skillet until medium hot. Add oil and butter.
- 5Coat one cutlet at a time in egg mixture and then, the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour and place in hot oil.
- 6Note: Try not to crowd the pan. You may need to do this in two batches, depends on size of your pan:)
- 7After all cutlets are in the pan, fry about 6 minutes on each side. You want a nice, crisp cutlet once browned.
- 8As each are cooked, place on parchment paper to drain.
- 9Serve each with a slice of fresh lemon and enjoy!