crock pot pork loin filet
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- yellow onions, sliced
- preseasoned shrink wrapped rosemary olive oil pork loin filet
- 4 medium
- potatoes, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 small
- box of button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 c
- carrots, chopped to 1" pieces
- 1/2 c
- red wine
- 1 pkg
- pork gravy mix, dry
- 1/2 stick
- butter, cut up
- pepperoncini peppers
How to Make crock pot pork loin filet
- 1spray a 6 quart oval crock pot with non stick spray.
- 2layer the onion in the bottom of the pot.
- 4toss the potato, mushrooms and carrots around the pork.
- 5pour the wine over the pork. not over the vegetables.
- 6sprinkle the powdered gravy mix over the pork. not over the vegetables.
- 7lay the sliced butter on the dry gravy mix.
- 9cover and cook o low 8 to 10 hours. or on high 4 to 5 hours.