crock pot pork loin filet
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeyellow onions, sliced
1preseasoned shrink wrapped rosemary olive oil pork loin filet
4 mediumpotatoes, cut in 1" pieces
1 smallbox of button mushrooms, quartered
1 ccarrots, chopped to 1" pieces
1/2 cred wine
1 pkgpork gravy mix, dry
1/2 stickbutter, cut up
How to Make crock pot pork loin filet
- spray a 6 quart oval crock pot with non stick spray.
- layer the onion in the bottom of the pot.
- toss the potato, mushrooms and carrots around the pork.
- pour the wine over the pork. not over the vegetables.
- sprinkle the powdered gravy mix over the pork. not over the vegetables.
- lay the sliced butter on the dry gravy mix.
- cover and cook o low 8 to 10 hours. or on high 4 to 5 hours.