Chorizagna... My Mexican chorizo lasagna.. YUM!
- 1 box
- lasagna noodles ready-bake
- 1 pkg
- chorizo (mexican sausage, mild or medium
- green pepper
- 1 medium
- yellow onion
- 1 clove
- 1 can(s)
- favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg
- cheese (pepper jack cheese- if you like spicy)
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 large
- container of cottage cheese
How to Make Chorizagna... My Mexican chorizo lasagna.. YUM!
- 1In a medium pan heat chorizo (if in casing, remove casing- we only need the filling :D) cook through & pour it in a dish to set to the side for now.
- 2heat oil in pan. chop onion, green pepper & garlic & add to pan. heat until slightly translucent.
- 3add sauce & chorizo to pan with onion mixture- keep on med heat until heated through.
- 4break egg & add cottage cheese & mix in a bowl.
- 5spray casserole dish with pam/grease with butter/whatever you prefer (i like pam :D)-- layer meat until covers bottom of dish, sprinkle cheese, then on top of that, drop spoonfulls of cottage cheese mixture and spread, then place the bake-ready lasagna strips over that(covering the cottage cheese)---- finish this process and end with either meat/cottage cheese--- top with remaining cheese and s&p
- 6pop in oven and cook for 30-40 minutes. check it-- if its bubbling, it's done.. let sit for about 10 minutes/more--- ENJOY ;P