1 pkgdry onion soup mix
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
4 slicescooked, drained, crispy bacon. crumbled
1 ccrushed crackers
How to Make Canadian meatballs
- Heat oven to 350. Pour the oil into a medium sized saucepan.
- Beat egg in a medium mixing bowl. Add the onion soup mix. Mix well. Add the hamburger. mix well and set aside.
- In another medium sized bowl combine the flour and the milk. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Mix well. Roll this mixture into 3/4" sized balls. Set the balls aside for now
- In a small bowl, beat the next 2 eggs. Set aside. Get another small bowl and put the cupful of crushed crackers in it. Now you're ready to put the balls together.
- Heat the oil in the saucepan on medium heat.
- Get your bowl of hamburger mixture. Grab a spoonful at a time and wrap it around the rolled cheese and bacon mixture balls.
- Dip each ball into the beaten eggs then coat with the crushed crackers. Fry these in the hot oil in the saucepan until they are deep brown on all sides. Place the balls on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 mins. Enjoy