Buffalo Ranch Pork Chops
Rose Mary Mogan
Adding a couple of eggs to the milk & hot sauce would assure that the breading would stick to the chops.
I let the chops marinate in the milk mixture for 10 minutes then drained off the excess liquid, and covered them with a Ranch Parmesan Panko Breading, and baked them in the oven for 35 minutes. They turned out very moist, tender and juicy, and the flavor was great. Can't wait to make again.
- 2 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- hot sauce, (your favorite brand)
- 8 medium
- pork chops, (about 1/2 lb each) (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 pkg
- dry ranch style dressing mix (1 oz ea.)
- 1 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs (japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated garlic
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Buffalo Ranch Pork Chops
- 7Prepare shallow baking pan by adding a bakers rack, spray with non stick cooking spray.