Baked Pork Chops with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- lean pork steaks
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- red pepper
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- 1 c
- frozen corn, thaewd
- 1 c
- chopped tomatoe
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (15 ounce), rinced
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro
- jalapeno, minced
How to Make Baked Pork Chops with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Season pork with a mixture of salt, black and red pepper.
- 3Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. Dip chops into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- 4Place on a baking sheet and spray each chop lightly with cooking spray.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- 6For salsa mix corn with tomatoes, beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño. Mix well.
- 7Serve baked pork chops topped with salsa.