Baked Pork Chops with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
4lean pork steaks
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspred pepper
1 1/2 cbread crumbs
1 cfrozen corn, thaewd
1 cchopped tomatoe
1 can(s)black beans (15 ounce), rinced
1/2 cchopped onion
1/4 cchopped cilantro
How to Make Baked Pork Chops with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season pork with a mixture of salt, black and red pepper.
- Beat eggs with 1 tablespoon of water. Dip chops into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet and spray each chop lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- For salsa mix corn with tomatoes, beans, onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño. Mix well.
- Serve baked pork chops topped with salsa.