Asian Barbequed Pork Tenderloins
Because this is so fast I often use my toaster oven rather than heat up my wall oven.
This recipe is also very good using boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- 2-2 1/2 lb
- pork tenderloin
- steak seasoning blend
- 1/4 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chinese 5 spice powder
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/3 c
- hoisin prepared chinese barbecue sauce
- navel orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp
- dark sesame oil
- 2 tsp
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro or chives, for garnish
How to Make Asian Barbequed Pork Tenderloins
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Coat tenderloins in steak seasoning or season with salt and pepper. Combine brown sugar and 5 spice powder. Rub sugar and spice over pork.