All Gone Baked Pork steaks,with fresh herbs
You could spice it anyway you want or like.
21 1/2 inch pork steaks with bone(i used serloin pork steaks from local market)
4small yellow potatoes sliced about 1./4 inch
1sliced thinly onion small size
1sprig of globe basil or thi basil
1pinch garlic powder
9 INCH ROUND BAKING DISH
How to Make All Gone Baked Pork steaks,with fresh herbs
- grease bottom of baking dish with oil
- layer first with sliced potatoes,then onions,pinch of salt and garlic powder add rosemary sprig on top
- place pork steaks on top add globe basil to top in pieces, pour 1 cup of water in dish and 1 bay leaf in the water
- cover with heavy duty foil bake at 325 for 3 hours till fork tender
- serve with a side of fresh green beans and Enjoy!