Zambini from Flying Pie Pizzaria in Boise, Idaho
- sourdough pizza crust
- 1/2 lb
- hot italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 oz tub pesto sauce
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/1 c
- provolone cheese
- 2 medium
- roma tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced garlic
- 1/4 c
- sliced pickled jalapenos
- red pepper
How to Make Zambini from Flying Pie Pizzaria in Boise, Idaho
- 1Roll out the sourdough crust to thin.
- 2Top the crust with pesto sauce.
- 3Top with garlic, sausage, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and cheese. Sprinkle on the red chile flakes.
- 4Top with more cheese and bake at 450 for 18 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted through
- 5Serve with Grolsh beer or a Pinot Grigio. This WILL become your new favorite.