Zambini from Flying Pie Pizzaria in Boise, Idaho
1sourdough pizza crust
1/2 lbhot italian sausage, cooked and drained
14 oz tub pesto sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese
1/1 cprovolone cheese
2 mediumroma tomatoes, seeded and sliced
1 mediumonion, sliced thin
2 Tbspsliced garlic
1/4 csliced pickled jalapenos
How to Make Zambini from Flying Pie Pizzaria in Boise, Idaho
- Roll out the sourdough crust to thin.
- Top the crust with pesto sauce.
- Top with garlic, sausage, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos and cheese. Sprinkle on the red chile flakes.
- Top with more cheese and bake at 450 for 18 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted through
- Serve with Grolsh beer or a Pinot Grigio. This WILL become your new favorite.