Pizza Crust - 2 ingredients!
1) Adds additional protein
2) No fat
3) Super simple and easy to remember
4) Total cost per pizza crust - $1.45 (frugal!!)
- 1 c
- plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 c
- self rising flour
How to Make Pizza Crust - 2 ingredients!
- 1Combine both ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Knead for 8-10 minutes. I use my Kitchen Aid mixer with dough hook for 5 minutes. May need to sprinkle additional flour while kneading if it is too sticky.
- 3Let rest for 5 minutes. Then roll out on non-stick mat or spray a cooking sheet with oil.
- 4Top with favorite toppings and bake in 450 degree oven for 12- 15 minutes or until done. Enjoy!
- 5Recipe makes 1 large pizza crust. I don't know why it works but it does and it is delicious! The total cost of the crust is about $1.45! How's that for frugal!! Enjoy!!