My Mother's Homemade Pizza with Bread Machine help
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 3 c
- 1 tsp
- instant yeast (upgraded from active dry yeast
- 8 oz
- can tomato sauce
- garlic powder
- parmeasan cheese (romano or other dry)
- 4 oz
- motzerlla cheese
- extra virgen olive oil
- 15 inch pizza pan or stone
How to Make My Mother's Homemade Pizza with Bread Machine help
- 1Put water, sugar, salt, (spices if you like) flour, and yeast in a bread machine on dough cycle (I'm lazy) Can be mixed by hand. Check after five minutes and additional flour or water if necessary.
- 2When done grease pizza pan. Punch dough down and let set for about 10 minutes. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spread dough to the edge of pan. Brush with olive oil. Bake until dough is set and just starting to brown on bottom. Remove
- 3Brush with a little more olive oil. Spread tomato sauce over crust. Sprinkle with desired garlic powder and oregano.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place pepperoni slices on. (We sometimes fried Italian sausage and used it instead)
- 5Generously spread the motz. cheese on. Put back in oven and bake until crust is brown on bottom and cheese is browned on top.