Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
- 7 1/4 oz
- pkg. macaroni and cheese dinner
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 oz
- can tomato sauce of choice
- 1 tsp
- dry oregano leaves
- 1 tsp
- dry basil leaves
- 4 oz
- each, shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- toppings: sliced mushrooms and pepperoni, diced green peppers and onions or toppings of choice
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet I do not recommend using a round one for this.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on the pkg. Add eggs to prepared dinner; mix well. Spread onto greased pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- 3While that bakes combine tomato sauce and spices. When 10 minutes are done; remove from oven and spread sauce on and then toppings. Sprinkle cheeses over toppings. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- 4Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.