- 1 oz
- 8 ounce whole grain french baguette (about 12" long)
- 1 c
- quick marinara sauce or store bought
- 2 c
- lightly packed argula leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 c
- grated part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cut the bread in half lengthwise, then cut each half crosswise into 4 pieces. Scoop out the soft center of the bread and discard.
Place the bread, scooped side up, onto the prepared baking sheet.
Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce on each piece. Top with the arugula, then the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted and bubbling, about 12 minutes.