Simple and satisfying.
- spaghetti or linguine noodles
- cabbage - shredded
- zucchini - julienned
- mushrooms - sliced
- carrot - julienned
- onion - sliced thin
- cherry tomatoes - quartered
- half n half or milk
- parmesan cheese if desired
How to Make Veggie Pasta
- 1There is no right or wrong way to do this dish. Do what inspires you!
The amounts are dependent on how much you want to serve and what you like more of.
- 2Cook the pasta to the doneness you desire. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- 3Melt a couple tablespoons of butter in a 1 qt saucepan and add the cabbage and carrots. Cook until just crisp tender. Add the remaining vegies and cook until done. As you are cooking the vegies add a touch more butter if needed.
- 4When the vegies are done, stir the pasta into the hot vegies in the pot. Add about 1/4 cup of half n half or milk and stir until warm.
Serve hot with parmesan cheese over top if desired.