Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, diced
1/2 mediumgreen bell pepper, diced
1 Tbspolive oil
1 (29 oz.) can(s)tomato sauce
1/4 csliced mushrooms
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook an additional 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet brown the ground beef.
- Add the tomato sauce and onion mixture. Add the spices. Stir to mix well.
- Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Serve the sauce over the spaghetti.