Smokey Vegetable Pasta Low Fat
- 1 box
- corkscrew pasta, tri-color
- 1/2 pkg
- broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 2-3 Tbsp
- margarine, soft heart healthy
- 1\2 c
- parmesan cheese, fat-free
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, low-fat, grated
- chicken sausage, sliced
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
How to Make Smokey Vegetable Pasta Low Fat
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions, drain.
Turn off heat.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. When pasta is drained add the sliced chicken, broccoli, margarine, both cheeses and garlic powder and season with salt just barely to taste or leave plain if you cannot have the salt.
- 357 carbs, 9 fat, 7 fiber, 17 protein 213 calories a serving