Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna
- vegetable cooking spray
- 3 c
- italian sausage and garlic italian sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- (30 oz) frozen regular size cheese-filled ravioli
- 6 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- grated parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna
- 1Heat the oven to 375F. Spray a 3 quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Stir the sauce and water in a large bowl. spread 1 cup sauce mixture in baking dish. Top with half the ravioli, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup sauce mixture. Top with the remaining ravioli , and sauce mixture. Cover the baking dish.
- 3Bake for 35 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.