- 1 lb
- dreamfields brand penne pasta
- 1 can(s)
- cream of asparagus soup
- 1-1/4 c
- fat-free milk
- 1 pkg
- dry italian dressing mix
- 15 oz container low fat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 16 oz pkgs italian style mixed frozen veggies, thawed
How to Make Penne primavera bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed, drain, put back into pot.
- 2In lg bowl, combine soup, milk, and dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 the parmesan cheese, mix well.
- 3Add pasta and veggies rto bowl, stir to combine. Spoon into casserole dish, sprinkle w/ remaining parmesan cheese and bake 45 mins.