PENNE PASTA MEAT BALL DINNER
Rose Mary Mogan
I invested the time to make large quantities of the meat Balls and pasta sauce, and then froze them to be used later when I needed to make dinner quickly. Add the Garlic Bread, and a garden salad and you have dinner in a flash. You too may want to do this to save time in the kitchen or you may want to opt for a good quality store brand variety, don't forget to taste and add spices to the store bought variety if needed.
- 1 box
- penne pasta
- dozen frozen meat balls (homemade or store bought variety)
- 2 jar(s)
- chunky vegetable pasta sauce (homemade or store bought variety)
- 8 slice
- texas toast (home made or store bought vatiety)
- garden salad (using favorite veggies)
How to Make PENNE PASTA MEAT BALL DINNER
- 3Add pre frozen meat Balls to sauce or my homemade version using this Link RAINY DAY MEAT BALLS (9 DOZEN) according to the amount needed for your family. Then heat over a gentle low heat, stirring to prevent sticking to bottom of pot. Until completely heated through.